What is voice_start?
- It is a set of instructions sent to the API on what to do upon incoming calls.
When someone calls your virtual number, our API will lookup a parameter we call
This parameter contains instructions from you as a developer, telling what the API should do. The instructinos could either be specified as a webhook (a URL to a web script) or as a plain JSON string.
The instructions could look something like this:
voice_start you'll need to the following:
- Login to your account (or create an account).
- Click on numbers in the menu.
- Click on edit next to your virtual number in the list.
- Click on edit next to
voice_startand enter a URL or a JSON string in the input field.
- Click on save changes below the field
Now you are ready to receive phone calls. You can find more information on how to configure your phone number in our documentation.
Do you need help?
Our support is here for you and we are happy to help if you have any questions.